Got Rice Video Got Rice Video

That was tight

DJ TRE yo shit is tight, for your first movie that is chronic, you got alot of potential so keep at it? You ain't a bad rapper either, write the song yourself? Good job!!!!!

NG sticks REVENGE!!! NG sticks REVENGE!!!

Hahahahaha I like it

That was great, I don't give a shit about the graphics coz that's not what I look for in a movie, I look for humour and style and you sure had it. The music was perfect for the two occasions and well, what can I say? Boy you are a genius :)

Mission Stick-possible Mission Stick-possible

Average

As much as I hate stick animations, I will give you some credit. The storyline wasn't bad. And mate stick animations can never be better then real people animations. But apart from Stickdeath.com this is one of the best stick animation I have seen.

A b/w animated story A b/w animated story

Magnificent

That has got to be the best serious flash animation I have EVER seen, that really did touch me, brilliant job!!!

Too Orange Too Orange

Hmmm weird

Ok that was minda weird, I hated the song it was so annoying but your characters were good, did you draw them yourself?

SuperJoe responds:

Yes. Yes I did.

The Dojo The Dojo

Brilliant

That was very good for a first submission. I loved the idea it had me in stitches. Very good effort!!!

Short Fuse Short Fuse

Absolutely brilliant

Mate, what can I say, you are the best animator I have come across. I don't usually like cartoons that aren't funny but I am becoming obsessed with all of your's, please keep posting them. I am giving you a 5/5 in the ratings.

Bobby's New Friend Bobby's New Friend

A

Brilliant animation. Boy you got some talent. I love the way you keep it simple but affective, something I find hardto achieve.
Great work!

JPC's first animation JPC's first animation

Well done

Good job little man. I loved your music and sound FX, your going to be a talent in future years.

Clerks Whassup? Clerks Whassup?

Good artwork

Great artwork but doesn't anybody realise that the wasszup bullshit joke is way old now?